Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hello Everybody........Welcome to Amit's World

I am persuing my B-Tech degree from National Institute of Technology Calicut, now in third year in Electrical and Electrinocs Engg. department. Before taking addmission into this college I was wondering how this college would be.....Now I have come to know that this college is not that bad......alteast everyone gets a good placement over here...provided he or she should have the minimum required c.g.p.a.....Before coming to the college my life was something else...... But now it's entirely different......I have come across all sorts of people and have known various cultures from almost all over India. It's very nice to see people from every part studying and having fun together....in harmony...!

Next time when u visit my blog...I am sure you will be able to see something new over here...!

No comments: