Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Life....

Get ready for attending classes. If I am late ,then may have to skip breakfast. Then rushing to my classroom from my hostel I reach there. We have to attend the boring lectures of all the subjects up to 12:15pm. Of course we get a break in between from 10 to 10:15am, but that's not sufficient at all....It should be at least for half an hour. After having lunch in rubbish mess sometimes we will have classes from 1:00 to 2:00pm . And then comes the most irritating and tiring part........labs.......We have got two labs every week from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. Among them one is Electronics lab ...n the other one is electrical machines lab.....Almost all Sunday nights are spent simply writing a lot in the electronics fair records......Our batch has got very poor knowledge in this lab as we were not taught properly in the previous semesters...many topics were skipped due to lack of time....and moreover the teacher was also not that good....But still we manage to get the outputs somehow.....and that too the perfect ones.....Next come the electrical machines lab....This lab is good one...because we have to do the the experiments which we have studied in the previous semesters......there is a better understanding. My weekend starts from Friday afternoon itself.....and then I enjoy it with my pals till Sunday evening till I start writing electronics fair record......And then again the morning begins with full of rush......rush for clases..breakfast....labs......bla...bla....bla.....!

3 comments:

Geo said...

Nice one..its really very hard to cope up with any labs...but wat to say abt this electronics lab, where u work hard after knowing the fact that u r not going to get any output..tats the funniest thing abt this labb....right hai naa.
but one thing is very gud that u'll get a btech degree and a nice placement only by writing these records.....

Amit Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amit Kumar said...

You are right yaar...!
That's the only thing I want to get after the completion of this course from my college.....

Bye the way what about your blog...?