Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To the Omega of Engg....!

So guys...I am back. Well sorry for not writing since then. I was a little bit of busy with the placements, attending ppts and all. It was a time full of tension and excitement regarding where all we are going to be placed ...wat will be the packages...where....etc. Now when the college has reopened after a long time, guys feel so lazy even to go for the classes. For instance some of my friends bunk classes trying to make an excuse that they are going to face interviews or were attending pre placement talks(ppts). But the proffs lectureres etc..are also very clever...! It's all because of the shit of 80% attendance. And I know at last many of us will be moving around to give medical leaves for attendance shortage. Many a times the ppts are so boring and abstruse that we don't get any idea regarding the corporate and the offered job profile.
I got a job in M&M..but still looking for a second good one....this one was just as a back up..! So God knows when my this dream will be fulfilled. Well I hope for the best of everybody ...not only me.
Well ..this is the final year and I know that we all will be njoying it.

No comments: